Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Sabbatical

Hi All,

After a lot of consideration Stamp 'n' Doodle will be having a little bit of a sabbatical, I'm afraid due to ill health on behalf of Lynne the owner.  I her DT Co-ordinator thanks you as well.

I hope that you'll all wish her the best of luck

And then there's the Design Team. I can't thank you enough for your time, your ideas, and the fantastic, inspirational projects you have created week on week. Aside from all your hard work, each one of you has become a special friend to me.

But keep us open and popping back regularly as you never now when it will pop back up on you screens.

Thank you

Anne-Marie x x

5 comments:

  1. so sad but totally understand and will be keeping Lynne in my prayers!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a speed recovery, and hope all goes well.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry hope you recover soon. I have a question I placed my first order a few weeks ago and I am not quite sure how or when I can receive them. Can you give me any idea?? Thank you, Joann1216@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon dear.We miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.